Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Alyssa’s Insights on Russia Trip - Alyssa from APU

SPRING 2011
When we finally made it back to LCC on Sunday afternoon I felt like a world traveler. I still look back at my pictures and think to myself, "Did that really happen? Did I really spend 8 days in Russia?" The trip was just another reassurance that I picked one of the best study abroad programs. I am getting such a unique view of the world by living in Eastern Europe. Furthermore, it will forever change how I see the United States in relation with this part of the world. Unfortunately, unless you (my readers) never actually tour Russia, you will never actually understand what I am trying to show you and convey to you. But I hope this made it a little easier and made you yearn to travel in Eastern Europe. It will change your perspective on life. I guarantee it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I would love to do a study abroad in Russia. My son is currently doing one in England and says he loves it. He says he has met so many international students and has learned more than just the British culture.

    ReplyDelete