Sunday, October 16, 2011

In Prague - Jared from Messiah

It was a cold and rainy day in Prague but that didn’t keep us off the streets. After arriving the night before with the Baklaievs we decided to set out and explore the city. Despite the inclement weather the cozy cobblestone streets and beautiful buildings raised our spirits. Throughout the trip I searched for a soccer jersey for my younger brother Joel. I told him I would get him a soccer jersey from each country I visited, seeing as soccer is his favorite sport. What an adventure it was to get that. Speaking with the Vietnamese in the open air market who would have thought Praha (the check name for Prague) could be confused with Paraguay. How did a Paraguay jersey even end up in Prague? After leaving there and trying another store I finally succeeded. I couldn’t tell you my favorite thing from the city; it was just an overall enjoyable trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment