Friday, October 21, 2011

So soon! - Diana from Cornerstone

I cannot believe I am going to Russia. And I cannot believe I am leaving next Friday! We have been practicing our Russian alphabet and some basic words in our Cross-Cultural Seminar. I actually wish I could learn more of the language. I’m so excited to see yet another kind of living and a whole new world of people. I absolutely love Russian literature (kind of weird, I know), so I am anxious to see the hubs of the setting for much of the great works written.

Speaking of Russian Literature, I plan to have Crime and Punishment, by Dostoevsky, on hand during the trip. I started it again for the second time this summer, and didn’t get to finish it once school (and Lithuania) came into the picture. Hopefully I can keep getting further down the mysterious road of the novel while riding down the mysterious road towards Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment