Monday, November 28, 2011

Exodus 15 - Shelby from Eastern

This happened at the end of October, and I'm just going to talk about it now.  I had the opportunity to open for a band from Poland called Exodus 15.  This was an awesome opportunity!  Since I'm part of the Chapel Worship Band, we were told that this band was coming and we were going to open for them.  The only issue is, we have about 10 singers who switch out on different weeks.  We only needed 2 singers, so I figured I wouldn't be singing.  Turns out I was chosen to sing! The concert had a decent amount of people at it (and by decent, I mean most of the auditorium was filled).  We got to hangout with the band earlier in the day and had dinner with them as well.  It was interesting to talk to this band that had been together for about 6 years and started out as a camp band.  They sand a few songs in Polish, but most songs were in English.  It was a great time to worship with friends and I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment