Friday, February 8, 2013

Life in Klaipėda - Courtney from APU


Klaipeda. Photo by Vilma
In our exploration trips through Klaipeda we have seen all kinds of people, buildings, and history. I really feel that Europe is the place I want to be. Everything about it is simplified and time seems to go slower. It is not the fast pace lifestyle of America. There is a focus on relationships here like I have never seen before. The bonds between friends have more value than in the states. For what I have seen so far the city is full of peace and promise. There is hope through the restless winter. Everyday is brand new. Maybe it is the snow that reminds me of the clean slates we have in Christ. I understand more and more each day of our opportunity of saving grace and how we can renew our souls in Christ each morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment