Thursday, May 2, 2013

My semester in photos: don't sit around! - Travis from Waynesburg (Part 2)


Old Mill Hotel in Klaipeda, Lithuania
Keywords: Klaipeda, Sunset

Lesson: Don’t sit around!

One of the best parts of living in the town is all the things you can see it anytime of the day. I once went into the city and realized that I had a two hour gap of time between when I would be leaving and needing to return. Instead of heading back to campus I decided to walk around with my camera and enjoy the natural beauty of what I now know as home. I was in the right place at the right time to snap this beauty. Being able to walk around alone while still having something to do is not something I am used to in the states as everything where I am from needs driven to. This is just one of the simple pleasures I am going to miss giving up in the return.

2 comments:

  1. I had been to Lithuania. I saw this hotel on the picture :)

    cool:)

    plagiarism detector software

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wonderful. I can't find any words to describe my delight.

    writemy-essay.net/assignments

    ReplyDelete