Thursday, May 16, 2013

My semester in photos: right time right place - Travis from Waynesburg (Part 4)


Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow, Russia
Keywords: Church, Religion, Russia

Lesson: Right time right place.


One of the highlights of this study abroad experience is the traveling both with the program and outside of it. As part of the program the study abroad students take a weeklong trip to Russia, spending time in Moscow and St. Petersburg. I choose this photo as of all the churches I have seen and been into in my time here in Europe, this has easily been my favorite. I mostly attribute this to the fact that when we went inside we were able to view mass which was being held in the basement. As a while the trip to Russia was so unbelievable as I would have never expected to have this opportunity to see such two beautiful and prominent cities.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!

    What a fantastic real estate. I loved it. higher education

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are searching for top institute of international education for that child, you know that might be plenty of high quality schools to choose from and you'll find plenty of particulars you have to consider.

    Universities in Dubai

    ReplyDelete