Monday, September 9, 2013

Reflection after church service - Sam from Eastern

We attended Catholic Mass in a huge cathedral in a nearby town. It was all in Lithuanian and yet it was so incredibly powerful for me. As they gave out the communion, they played a song we frequently sing in my home church, and I listened as the words I know by heart rang out in a different language. I was struck by just how multilingual our great God is. Even when I am in my home church singing in English, He is with so many others around the globe, continuously loving His people at all hours of the day and night. 

2 comments:

  1. study abroad program
    If you want to study abroad and searching the best study abroad program then ugottit is an number one education portal where you will get all the study abroad information easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. overseas education consultants in hyderabad

    do you want to study in abroad today or in the next intake. we are the best and top rated study abroad consultancies in india with good visa assurance. we help you in filing the f1 visa for you in very less time. we are also help you with information needed to apply for the college university.

    ReplyDelete