Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thoughts Upon Re-Entry - Catherine, from Cornerstone

As my time here in Lithuania is getting shorter and shorter I cannot help but think about returning back to the United States.  My heart is heavy as I think about returning home and back to Cornerstone.  It is not that I do not want to go home, it is that I do not want to leave.  Of course I am looking forward to running into my family's arms at the airport and sitting around the fire place showing pictures and sharing stories of my time here in Lithuania. However, I am not the same person I was when I got on a plane 4 short months ago.  I have made friendships and had new experiences that have opened my eyes and impacted me in ways that I could not have expected, not even a little.  I will cling to every memory and know that I have left part of myself here in Lithuania.  With this being said I ask for your patience and understanding as I return back to Michigan.  This is not going to be an easy transition for me.  Not only am I a different person, but I am leaving behind people that have helped me become more of who I want to be.  I'm leaving relationships that have blessed me in ways I could never imagine. They have become my family and LCC has become my home away from home; they have taught me how to truly love and have challenged me in numerous ways. This has been a time of extreme growth and I hope that I can only continue to grow and discover more about myself and the world around me.

4 comments:

  1. It is an overseas educational consultants based at Hyderabad India. We do consultancy for students who are looking for study abroadFind the best study abroad consultancy, academy, centres, services in Hyderabad and get study abroad course

    Study Abroad Consultants in Hyderabad

    Abroad Education Consultancy in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful information. Your unique content do cleared my dobts about how to get into abroad universities This will guide many like me to find the best study work in australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. study abroad program
    If you want to study abroad and searching the best study abroad program then ugottit is an number one education portal where you will get all the study abroad information easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. study abroad program
    If you want to study abroad and searching the best study abroad program then ugottit is an number one education portal where you will get all the study abroad information easily.

    ReplyDelete